Kawasaki636 is a site dedicated to one of the best all around sport bikes ever.
2004 Kawasaki 636 at Chuckwalla
“Based on the limited edition NINJA® ZX-6RR, the radical new ZX-6R boasts a redesigned engine and crankcase with 37 extra cubic centimeters of displacement, an electronic fuel injection system and an all-new chassis..”
- Increased Displacement and a New Chassis
- Liquid cooled, in-line four cylinder DOHC four-stroke, 636cc engine designed for race track performance.
- Digital fuel injection replaces carburetors to improve performance and responsiveness.
- Cylinder head lowered 10mm reducing weight and adding to engine performance
- Riding position more aggressive due to modified tank, seat and one piece forged aluminum handlebar